Monday, April 22

A long absence...


as the school year is finally coming to an end i am becoming more and more anxious! although i say "finally" it also seems crazy to think that my first year of teaching is just weeks away from being over and that i survived! it seems like just the other day, i was telling my husband that i can't wait to be a few weeks into the year, where i would feel comfortable with all my classes - that was eight months ago! it was an incredibly busy school year with many ups and downs and i am definitely ready for a little breathing time!




pictures from our walk in the mountains this past weekend.

7 comments:

  1. gosh your hair is just so gorgeous!! sometimes when we want things to hurry up and just get here already then time moves slow but then suddenly we are were we want to be and then you realize how fast time actually moves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I also can't wait for the warm weather to come! We are in CT and we are just finally feeling a bit like spring. As soon as I feel the warm sun, I get my sandals out, but then have to come right back in because its too cool. It will be here soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair! That light! The colours! All fabulous. I totally know what you mean about the craziness of time. I feel like i've been unemployed forever when really it's only been a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these photos are just stunning! You are such a natural beauty. Hope you enjoy your summer vacay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It HAS been a long absence :) and I have missed you!! These photos are INSANE!! And I'm with you can summer just be here already??? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these photos dear. you look gorgeous in them!

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete