Monday, March 11

Weekend Photos: Time for Spring


this weekend it really began to feel like spring here in southern california. 
trees are beginning to bloom and stores are filled with tulips, hydrangeas, and ranunculus.
it was the perfect weekend for sipping lattes outside at one of our favorite spots in laguna beach.
and there was a much needed trip to the best macaron spot, lette! 
last week my husband finished one of his intense hospital rotations which gave us the entire weekend to spend together...a first in over two months, so that makes this weekend the best in a long time!








5 comments:

  1. Great pictures as always! I cannot wait to see some buds and blooms. Right now I would be happy for the snow to go and just see some grass! :)

    http://theworldfrommystilettos.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to actually eat macaroons, yes I know, that like basically takes away blogger status. Someday I am going to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are gorgeous! wish it was just as warm here in nyc!

    & Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos as usual! I love your blog!

    alyciameal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spy an amazing looking grapefruit! :) So glad you guys finally got a nice weekend together! Love the photos! You're making me miss Cali and I didn't think that was possible :) xo

    ReplyDelete