Monday, September 10

Over the last couple weekends...


Life continues to be crazy, so sadly the blog continues to be neglected. But I am still determined to work on making time for fun things like this!
 I was finally able to find time to bake again, and it put the biggest smile on my face to pull these little pastries out of the oven. 
It was amazing to have an extra day off last weekend. We got to spend an incredibly relaxing evening by the beach. There really is nothing quite like a sunset over the ocean! 










8 comments:

  1. what a great blog! just found you and am your newest follower! that food looks so yummy!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this!! Beautiful photos and profiteroles are my FAVORITE!! Miss you guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is all sooo beautiful! What are those little pastries called? I want to make them so bad!
    -Gabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are profiteroles, and they are so yummy! you should definitely make them!

      Delete
  4. Um that first photo literally made me drool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum! i am hungry now. all of these photos look so pretty!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. a weekend that involves sushi is always a great weekend! just found your blog and love it by the way! x

    ReplyDelete