Tuesday, July 3

New Apartment Ideas


In the next couple months, Kevin and I will be moving to a new place for his last two years in med school. The apartment we found is small, but cute and I am excited to be able to make it into a pretty home for us. Over the last few days I have been playing around with ideas for the different rooms. I'm hoping to make our "dinning" room look something like this.

1. Chalkboard wall / 2. Pretty light fixture / 3. Food inspired pictures / 4. I love this iHome from UO  5.Hanging vases that I made a while back / 6. Pretty shelves for storage.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! Can't wait to come visit ;) And can't wait to see photos of the new place!! Yay! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love this dining room, it's so chic and so professional how it's all labeled. Great blog, following you on pinterest

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really fabulous ideas! good luck on your move :)


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Can't wait to see it all come together!


    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the inspiration! xx

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a great blog dear, the quality of photography and photo editing is outstanding. I really love the font type you use on your photos, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing where you downloaded/purchased it from? I just started following you on bloglovin' looking forward to future posts.

    xx Jenee C.
    http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definitely follow you too! The font is from Font Squirrel it's called NeoRetroDraw

      Delete
  8. I just fell in love with your blog, is so cute and interesting... If you have time please visit my blog and if you like it let me know if you want us to follow each other ok!
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete