Tuesday, June 5

The Grand Canyon


For the second part of our trip, we drove towards the Grand Canyon.  As we began the climb into the mountains it was so refreshing to see beautiful, green grass and trees all around us. It was definitely a welcomed change after the dessert landscape we are used to seeing. I was especially excited to see all of the birch trees, they are still my favorite from my childhood in Russia. Seeing the Grand Canyon was an experience that is hard to describe with pictures or words! It should definitely be on everyone's bucket list!






4 comments:

  1. What a great trip, you both look lovely. I've been to the Grand Canyon and will never forget how unbelievably massive it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible photos! I SO want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos! The Grand Canyon looks absolutely amazing. Hope to visit there someday!

    ReplyDelete