Monday, April 16

Weekend Recap


I hope everyone had a great weekend! Our weekend included our usual Saturday morning walk complete with lattes and a very excited puppy who lives for these walks! The afternoon rain changed our plans from driving to the beach to staying in, enjoying dinner at home, and napping under a warm blanket with the sound of the rain outside. Sunday, while Kevin studied, I decided it was time to get back to my workout routine with the help of a strict schedule. I need all the motivation I can get! 







6 comments:

  1. cute snapshots! I had quesadillas this week also haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like your blog and photography :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos. Sounds like a wonderful, relaxing weekend :)
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of your hair!! Really great snaps - thanks for sharing!

    http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete