Wednesday, April 25

DIY: Instagram Magnets


I love taking pictures with Instagram, it's become a small obsession! I've been trying to think of a way to display some of our favorite pictures and thought it would be fun to make them into magnets.


I bought adhesive foam sheets and adhesive magnet strips from Michaels.


I made a collage of our favorite pictures and printed it on matte photo paper.


After cutting out the pictures I stuck them unto the foam sheet to give them a stronger base. 


I then cut the pictures out once again. Using a box cutter made it really easy.


And finally attached the magnet!


* For next time I will definitely lighten the pictures before having them printed. They came out much darker than they looked on the computer.

13 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! You are the epitome of all that is good in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute idea!! love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute diy project, I've been wanting to do this for awhile.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! great idea!
    I loooove your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...that is such a neat idea! Why haven't I thought of this before? I'll have to try it out.

    <3 Hudson East
    hudsoneast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad we found you, this is a great idea! I love fun little projects, especially those that involve pictures! If you have a chance stop by and check us out!

    Sarah & Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute post love , i like the shots

    Follow my blog on bloglovin please and i do follow you back.

    www.moldiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful idea! Really cute and personal!
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. you have really nice photos!

    check out also my blog
    http://chicmaniapourtoi.blogspot.com/

    kisses,
    xx ketty xx

    http://chicmaniapourtoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a really cute idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever
    work and coverage! Keep up the excellent works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.
    Feel free to surf my web blog ; How Many Calories In Grapes

    ReplyDelete